Saturday, February 19, 2022

So...This Is A Test...

 

It's been awhile since I've been here. 

When I stopped writing, I gave up my website because it became too expensive and difficult to carry on and maintain  (new hosts, endless fees, any content additions or changes with a web master, Go Daddy, etc. etc. etc.) and it just didn't seem worthwhile to me anymore. 

Also, I figured if I wanted to broadcast news (aside from Twitter), I could always drop in here.  As it turns out, I couldn't, since Blogspot was no longer supporting my AOL browser and there were all these new required notices and what-not. Pffft to that. 

But I thought it would be kind of neat to participate in Romancing the Vote's auction in support of FairFightAction and Stacey Abrams' efforts to ensure easy access to the ballot in free and fair elections. 

And I did. Only lo and behold I did not have a website any longer, except what might be found here or on my Amazon page. 

And there hadn't been anything here in months, maybe years.  So I'll try, perhaps, to resurrect it. 


THIS. IS. A. TEST. 


  testing...testing...tap....tap...tap...Is this thing on?




  




No comments:

Post a Comment