Friday, October 19, 2012

LIGHTNING Releases!

Yes, I know. Amazon, Barnes&Noble and a couple of other places jumped the gun yesterday, making LIGHTNING available on their sites and forcing Decadent Publishing to go live on the Decadent site a day earlier than planned....

...But today's still the OFFICIAL release date!

I know this because I took the day off from work to celebrate.

And also because I'm the featured guest blogger today at the Decadent Publishing 1Night Stand blog, talking about Astraphobia -- the Fear of Thunder & Lightning.

Yeah. A little bit about the book, too.

Y'all come see: Astraphobia (Or Stay Calm & Let the Lightning Strike!)


And I'm also over at Cate Peace's blog, Going from Nobody to Somebody, for Free Promo Friday. I'll give away refrigerator magnets of LIGHTNING and my next 1Night Stand release, THUNDER, to someone who comments!






You can find LIGHTNING at:

 Amazon| Barnes & Noble | Decadent Publishing | All Romance


And here's the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2gz0LqF-fs&feature=youtu.be




No comments:

Post a Comment