Monday, January 6, 2014

Alexa Bourne's LIAR, LIAR and DANCE AWAY, DANGER


Happy to have Alexa Bourne as my guest today. Here's Alexa:
 
My head is spinning. My heart is racing. My fingers are flying. Why? Because I’m in between two book releases! This means I get to spend about a month visiting various blogs to talk about my characters, my books and my writing process. LIAR, LIAR was released on December 27th and DANCE AWAY, DANGER releases tomorrow! Both stories are romantic suspense and both were so much fun to write.

LIAR, LIAR has larger than life characters. The hero and heroine are explosive together, which means they take the reader on a bumpy ride. This story is about a bounty hunter and a victims' advocate hunting down the same woman but for different reasons...before the woman's husband finds her.
 

DANCE AWAY, DANGER has engaging characters, neither of which wants to be in the situation they find themselves. But, for the hero, honor demands he stick close to the heroine. And for her, loyalty requires she push herself in ways she never thought possible. This story is about a woman whose cop brother has disappeared and she has to rely on one of his old Army buddies to keep her alive...a guy she's never met and who hasn't seen her brother in years.

It’s been a lot of fun getting to this point, where two of my favorite couples FINALLY get to spread their wings and dance with the public. You’d think that I’d now be able to take a break, right? But no! I’ve got events planned for both stories and prizes, too. We’ll be having The 2014 Danger Challenge and The Justice is Served Scavenger Hunt.

If you read one or both of these books, I hope you love them as much as I loved writing them. I also hope you’ll consider joining us for the Challenge and the Hunt. (For more details on either or both, visit my website- www.alexabourne.com) Okay, I must go. I’ve still got things to do and a nice cocktail to have to celebrate my newest releases! Happy New Year!

 

Alexa Bourne is a teacher by day and a romance writer by nights, weekends, and all school holidays. She also teaches online classes for writers throughout the year. She writes romantic suspense and contemporary romance and is thrilled to have the chance to share her stories with readers everywhere.
When she’s not concocting sinister plots and steamy love scenes or traveling and exploring new cultures, Alexa spends her time reading, watching brainless TV, and thinking about exercising. Okay, she also spends way too much time interacting with readers and writers on social media sites. But don’t tell her editors! Find out more about her and her books on her website, www.alexabourne.com. 

Find Alexa at:

alexa@alexabourne.com

 

2 comments:

Taryn Kincaid said...

Welcome, Lexi!

Anonymous said...

Interesting books. And won't you be busy Alexa. Goodluck with your tours. And thanks for the post, Taryn.

Post a Comment