Sunday, June 5, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday 6/5/11

Working on Lara & Cole again. So...to stay immersed in their little world...here's six from the morning after.


She wiggled the glasses on the end of his nose. “You look like Clark Kent in these."



“Contacts.” He slid an arm around her waist and she leaned closer to nibble on his ear lobe.


 “Come back to bed, Superman.”


“Didn’t you have enough?”

“I have faith in you, G-man -- I’m sure you can manage to find at least one place you haven’t made sore.”

     And here's the G-man without his specs. Or his shirt.
 

12 comments:

Pippa Jay said...

Um, yeah, I'd invite him back for more! :-P

Liz said...

Love them!!!

Jessica E. Subject said...

Oh, very nice! I love Superman, or G-Man. Whatever.

Great six!

Anonymous said...

Mmm loving where this is going! Hop to it G-Man!

Liia Ann White said...

Hehe G-Man.
I do love a man who wears glasses.. I have no idea why
Great six

Anonymous said...

She may not be able to make up her mind what to call him but sure knows what he can do to her.

Anonymous said...

Love spending a morining in bed! Nice six.

Lorien Velez said...

Oh yum! Count me in for superhero names. Great job. :)

Hailey Edwards said...

Glasses are sexy. I think DH keeps his off at home because I fondle them so. ;)

Sandra Sookoo said...

Nice!

Janet Lane Walters said...

Nice six and great pic.

Anonymous said...

Yum nice six (pack) that was pretty hot!

Post a Comment