Thursday, April 4, 2013

FROST up for Book of the Month!


So thrilled!

FROST is up for March Book of the Month at The TBR Pile, which gave it a fantabulously awesome five-star review.

If you liked FROST, I'd love it if you'd vote at http://thetbrpile.com!




Want to read the 5-Star "Must Read" review? It's here:

REVIEW: Frost by Taryn Kincaid

03/21/2013

Frost by Taryn Kincaid
Genre: paranormal , erotic romance
Length: 48
Rating: 5 Stars - A MUST READ!
Heat: 4 Handcuffs - An Erotic Ride.
 
This story was on fire! I wish I could tell you why but that would take all the fun out of it. This
satisfied my need for romance, sensuality, and smoking hot sex. I mean is there any other kind? Ms. Kincaid is like a lyricist. Her carefully chosen words set the mood beautifully.

I adored Dagney who was not your typical Succubus, and her smoldering hero. Not a bad ass like her older sister, or an ethereal like her younger, she’s longs for something more than a wham-bam-thank-you ma’am. Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and just this once she wants more than sex.  Haven’t we all been there… sans the demon part.  When a run in with arousing paintings turns her world upside down she runs for One Night Stand, a dating service sure to make her every dream come true.

Max Raine is delicious, dark, and sinful. Like chocolate with chipotle sauce. At first I wanted to eat him up, and next I was contemplating Vegas. What you never wanted a fictional character? Lol.

 Frost was a phenomenal read I highly recommend.  

PURCHASE HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment