BLIZZARD's mini book blitz starts today! Two days of reviews and spotlights. Hope you'll check out the links for a chance to win a book from my backlist and some tasty swag.
Here's the tour schedule:
- Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess (Review/Giveaway)
- My Reading Obsession (Review/Giveaway)
- KMN Books (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Buffy's Ramblings (Review/Giveaway)
- Free Erotica Books (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Dustykatt's Stuff (Review/Giveaway)
- Books Amour (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Jersey Girl Sizzling Book Reviews (Review/Giveaway)
- Deal Sharing Aunt (Review/Giveaway)
- The Avid Reader (Review/Giveaway)
- Sweet n' Sassi (Review/Giveaway)
- Kaidans Seduction (Review/Giveaway)
- Sapphyria's Steamy Book Reviews (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Bunny's Review (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Musings of a Writing Reader (Spotlight/Giveaway)
Series: The Edge
Author: Taryn Kincaid
Genre: Erotica, Erotic Romance, Erotic Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Length: 20 pages
Mandy Malone ditches her pharmaceutical convention and the married male colleagues hitting on her to hurry home to her waiting family. But she doesn’t bank on the blizzard that forces her off the road and into a deserted rest stop. When she meets another road refugee, their attraction is immediate and molten hot. Suddenly, getting stranded doesn’t seem like such bad luck after all.
Although totally unprepared for Mandy’s unvarnished proposition, Jack is intrigued by the erotic offer of a promising night of no-questions-asked sex. But when he notices the wedding band on Mandy’s finger, will he forego the lure of a torrid clandestine affair, or give in to the fantasy of blazing hot sex on a wintry night?